“Modern chippy”

Fish & Grill
Ranked #10 of 325 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Grill
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fully licensed We cater for small or large groups When closed (winter season) we do open for large group parties We specialise in grills from steaks, burgers to ribs and various styles in chicken all flame grill Fish comes in various styles from grilled from salmon ,sea trout, sea bass to the standard fried fish cod, plaice haddock etc We do signature dishes like fish & grill platters to grilla burgers to cod & chorizo fish cakes and salmon dill fish cakes And also a range of vegetarian dishes Fish grill caters for gluton free, diabetics, heart conditions and also slimmers Hope you enjoy and tell others if not please tell us
“Modern chippy”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is great, looks modern when compared to the surrounding eating establishments, and the staff are very helpful and accommodating.

Food is certainly very pleasing to the eye, although for me I thought the quality was some where between average and fantastic.

Worth a visit

Visited August 2014
Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
We appreciate your time in putting the comments forward

We are so happy you enjoyed your meal and service

We as a company do try to provide you with the best

Look forward in serving you in the near future

• Polish first
“Great food ..”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

4 in our party visited today was seated prompt we ordered starters and mains .. The started arrived quick and warm which is a plus . mine was garlic mushrooms .. which was in a garlic sauce .. .. The mushroom was fresh not the rubbish bread crumb ones you get In other places.. . and my main was the blue cheese burger with chips and salad .. The burger was cooked perfect and the chips came in a basket .. All was fresh and tasted great .. The staff on today were friendly and polite .. would call again next time down ...

Fishandgrill, Owner at Fish & Grill, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you for your feed back and taking time to write these kind comments

I am so happy you enjoyed your meals
We look forward in serving you again

I will make sure that the staff are notified

Best intentions

Andrew mav
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“yummy food”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We went at the weekend and it was lovely, staff were friendly and portions were huge....we had yo take some away. Deffinatly recommend

• Visited August 2014

Leicestershire
“Good staff, good food”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. We had garlic prawns to start which were lovely, then my partner had a yummy looking burger whilst I had the flamin' hot chicken. We loved how the food was served on wooden boards and the chips came in a mini basket. The chips and the side salad were delicious, as was the chicken - my only criticism is that it wasn't as hot (spicy hot) as I was hoping. I like my food insanely hot. We loved that the chef came out at the end of the evening and asked the diners if they'd enjoyed their food - Great thing to do, shows he cares. One bad point was that the floor was filthy, covered in mushed up chips, peas and the like - we were walking on food which was unpleasant.

Visited August 2014

The staff we be informed

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spot on......100%”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Went with the family last week for fish and chips.........let me just say the service was very good........the first impressions were promising.......the waiter "Jason" took our order for drinks, starters and main meal (we knew what we were having.!..)...we didn't have to wait too long for the starters...around 10 mins........they were hot and well presented....once finished.......we had another 15 minute wait...which I think is very reasonable considering they were busy (no surprise why...!.). Any way....when the fish and chips arrived....it was very nicely presented.......not burnt.....not under cooked...but perfectly fried..not greasy either..absolutely spot on..(I've owned a fish n chip shop myself)....let me tell you.....it was probably the best fish n chips I've had in a very long time......THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO COOK FISH N CHIPS...!!!!!!
Overall a very very good experience....and we'll be using this place again definitely.....highly recommended.......

• Visited August 2014