Prom Hotel
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$137
The Star Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$118
US$81
US$65
Andover House Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$174
Hotels.com
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$82
  • Bar/Lounge
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The New Beach Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$103
  • Beachfront
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$237
US$129
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewmermaid barjacuzzi bath with tvlovely hotelreduced ratemodern roomswould highly recommend this hotelafter midnightlast minute bookingfull englishvisiting yarmouthwould definitely stay here againbreakfast is servedreception areavisited great yarmouthfresh fruitbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went for one night on a Saturday bed and breakfast, The staff were very nice, we were able to go to our room straight away, the room was in the 2nd floor with sea view. The only problem was that in the hotel car park opposite had flags flying and it blocked the sea view however when the wind stopped and the flags were still it was clearer view to the sea. The hotel had a pub joined onto it also called the Prom Bar. The only problem was that the pub closed about 2.30 am and the noise was still being heard till about 4 am due to the drinkers talking outside after the bar closed.
The food was good and the drinks were reasonable price. Breakfast was excellent. I would go to this hotel again but perhaps also have a few too many drinks and then I would sleep and not hear the noise.

Room Tip: Ask to be at the back
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glynne a
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We visited this lovely hotel on17th August , with our friends for my husbands birthday.
What a lovely welcome from Kayleigh , she was friendly lovely and very helpful, she gave our friends a 2nd choice of room, as she explained there room may be [ a bit noisy], which was very appreciated..
Both of our rooms were spotless, we had lovely sea views ,
Breakfast the next morning was delicious we had full English , good quality sausage, and hot toast unlimited coffee, only one waitress serving but she was BRILLIANT, very hard worker and very efficient, the prom bar/Pub staff were just as friendly , it has a very nice ambiance and nice surroundings .
We will definitely be visiting again .
Thanks again to KAYLEIGH you were so lovely,
Sharon and Vicky

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th August. We have stayed here several times now in different rooms on different floors. This time we were on the top floor bit of a hike up the stairs but it was fine. The room had a nice view of the sea and pier, and parking is right outside in front of the cinema in a locked area. Parking is £3 a day which I think is very reasonable for this area and it is secure. I can defintely advise staying in this hotel it is 1 minute walk to the shops and the beach is right opposite the entrance. The Pub ont he Prom does lovely meals at reasonable prices and its not noisy. Staff are very friendly and attentive. The only downside this time was the bed in our room had a bit dip in it on my side of the bed, it didnt stop me sleeping as I am shorter than my partner but it wasnt that comfortable to sleep on. Also the WIFI in the hotel wasnt working very well and the signal didnt reach our floor of the hotel, but from speaking to the hotel they are looking to replace the whole WIFI system to something stronger and better.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor as cooler and you have less stairs to walk up and down.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trickytres
Reviewed 19 August 2013

me and my partner stayed here and it was lovely, rooms are very clean and tidy with sea views, staff are all very friendly and welcoming, the food was abit of let down but great location and pleasant stay,our room was on the corner above the bar and outside area but we didn't have any problems with noise and this was a friday night, previous reviews have mentioned problems with noise. would defo stay here again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hayley l
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend & I specifically booked it due to the layout of the family room, there was a very spacious double with an ensuite & then a hallway leading to a further bedroom with 3 single beds in. It was perfect for us as the kids are older & don't really want to be in the same room as us. It's location is brilliant, the pub is great & both my partner & brother in law raved about the San Miguel (the best they've ever had apparently!) it's right by Regent Road & Britannia Pier a stones throw from the beach. The parking was in the cinema car park which is very close & secure much better than parking on the road. The downsides I would say were that the furnishings in the room could do with an update, the pine wardrobe in the kids room particularly as there was an elastic band around the door knobs to keep the doors closed ... It did amuse my daughter though when they took it off & not only the doors but the drawer opened too! Also we couldn't get the tv to work in the kids room but never got around to telling anyone until we left as we were out a lot so it wasn't a problem for us but obviously would be for some. I did think it was pricey but even so I would definately recommend it due to its fab location, the room layout, the parking & of course the pub. Also worth mentioning is Champagne Charlie's a few doors down, had a lovely evening sat outside with bubbly watching the world go by :-)

• Stayed: August 2013