Went away for the august bank holiday weekend. The b/b was only 2 mins walk to the beach plenty of diffrent pups with in a 5 min walk. Their was even a picture house by the b/b with all the latest films on. The only thing i would of said i did not like they had a few smoking bedrooms which we got put in, i dont smoke and their was a smell of smoke when you walked in. The matress was not of very good quality and you could feel the springs on it. The owners were very helpfull and nice and the breakfast was fine . The place was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyndhurst Guest House is ideally situated between the Hollywood cinema and the Britannia Pier and in one of the very best positions in Great Yarmouth with seaviews. The promenade and beach are no more than a two minutes stroll away and a road train runs from the bottom of our road to the Pleasure Beach. We offer excellent customer service, with very high standards of cleanliness and presentation and one of the best breakfasts around. The Lyndhurst Guest House has new management and is now owned by Annette Brady & Darren Ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lyndhurst Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyndhurst Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Lyndhurst Guest House Great Yarmouth, Norfolk