I had need to visit Great Yarmouth for a funeral recently and having grown up around the area, had never actually needed to stay in a B&B. Having to find one therefore seemed a mine field. Based on the few reviews on here I booked family members into this B&B.
I have nothing but praise for the Lyndhurst - for the money (£20 per person) the rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable and I would certainly recommend it.
We received a warm welcome and had a lovely breakfast - top marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyndhurst Guest House is ideally situated between the Hollywood cinema and the Britannia Pier and in one of the very best positions in Great Yarmouth with seaviews. The promenade and beach are no more than a two minutes stroll away and a road train runs from the bottom of our road to the Pleasure Beach. We offer excellent customer service, with very high standards of cleanliness and presentation and one of the best breakfasts around. The Lyndhurst Guest House has new management and is now owned by Annette Brady & Darren Ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lyndhurst Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyndhurst Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Lyndhurst Guest House Great Yarmouth, Norfolk