It is your typical unpretentious B&B. Pauline & Geoff do a great job to make you feel at home. Clean rooms, hot water.comfy beds (maybe not the top bunk for adults!). Matching linen and tastefully decorated unlike others we heard of. And the best breakfast worth coming back for or getting up to!
This is our second visit for the Caister Soul Weekender. Once again the hotel was full with very happy clubbers.
Everything said before is true. But don't tell too many people......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyndhurst Guest House is ideally situated between the Hollywood cinema and the Britannia Pier and in one of the very best positions in Great Yarmouth with seaviews. The promenade and beach are no more than a two minutes stroll away and a road train runs from the bottom of our road to the Pleasure Beach. We offer excellent customer service, with very high standards of cleanliness and presentation and one of the best breakfasts around. The Lyndhurst Guest House has new management and is now owned by Annette Brady & Darren Ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lyndhurst Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyndhurst Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Lyndhurst Guest House Great Yarmouth, Norfolk