Me and 2 mates stayed here for the legends of rock weekend and we booked it because it was cheap. The hotel was cold, damp, dark and very run down. As i got a lift up to my room in the lift i walked out of the lift to be greeted with water gushing through a strip light!! very dangerous. My room was cold, dark and the carpet was very filthy and the same carpet was in the bathroom and it was wet and smelly. The toilet seat was broken and moved. The only good thing about the room was the very comfy bed! we all agreed on that! breakfast was not nice. We ordered full English and it came within 1 minute and was cold, it had been pre cooked and was cold and looked depressed. The cereal table was tesco value stuff, i wouldn't feed my cat that! all in all cheap but very nasty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk