We stayed at the hadleigh gables recently. As we were on a budget we weren't expecting too much, and we weren't disapointed.
Parking is terrible, you have to leave your keys for staff to shuffle cars about. Ours is a bit old but some guests had new Jag! No too sure if there insured if they damage.
Beer from keg was poor so drank bottle beer at £3.20 a pop.
Staff wre ok, and to be fair tried their best.
Breakfast was at best moderate, with most of our party choosing to pay down the road on 2nd morning.
Bed was comfortable but had seagulls outside our window all night.
Would try somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk