we arrived saturday afternoon we were told where to find our room lift was ok but didnt like the idea of leaving our car keys with hotel so they could move cars around , we got to our room well horror it was clean in its own way very dated and paint coming off we had a twin room and the end of my husbands bed was actually discusting all stained and dirty and the room had a funny smell. we were there just for one nite wouldnt have stayed any longer the bathroom was horid cant describe it actually horified , we were rite next to the lift so alot of noise and people slamming doors and the teles were very high up . the breakfast was disgusting and service poor i couldnt even eat the toast it was horid just the smell of the place put me of eating there eat up the road in a nice coffee bar. couldnt wait to leave he said was every thing ok i said if you like that kind of thing , would never never never stay here again disgusting
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk