The Sea Princess
US$79
Imperial Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$162
Knights Court Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$121
The Cliff Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$66
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$99
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
US$97
US$75
Travelocity
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$120
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Great Yarmouth Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewshadleigh gablessea frontnight entertainmentcoach tripa sea view roomtwo night stayfriendly hotelfull englishtown centrepierpaul
Reviewed 12 August 2014

6 nights at hadleigh gables great value for money hotel room slightly dated by modern standards but staff very friendly and helpful. car parking could be improved but overall a good place to stay right on seafront and only 5 min walk from town center. Both me and my wife thoroughly enjoyed our stay. have read some negative reviews honestly what do some people expect for the money.Sure their are bigger and better hotels in Great Yarmouth with prices to match.For value for money cannot be faulted.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SHEILABOWERMAN
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Had a great time again and even when under pressure with malfunctioning fire alarm going off into the early hours the staff remained calm and helpful. Breakfast small but tasty, lots of cereal, fruit and sweet breads to choose from

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 4 August 2014

All the potential. Beach front location, parking, town centre, bustling resort. Then you get to see your room. Oh dear. I was given what must have been the min requirements to constitute a "bedroom". No window, air vent or extractor. Very tatty and grubby. Loo could have done with a bleach, and hot !! phew. Enquiries revealed no other rooms available so I went next door who were very helpful and did me a deal for room only. Have to say the food was excellent, as were the restaurant staff. phase two was the next room offering. This time, not en-suite. Okay, not the end of the world but a door marked toilet in the corridor with no means of locking it from the inside brought on the third attempt of getting me a room. meanwhile my passengers are beginning to make waves with similar complaints, dirty rooms grubby bed linen. One couple went next door to the Burlington Palm where I stayed last night. So 1 night and 4 rooms! Seems sometimes that the coach driver gets the cubicle room coz he gets to stay free. small room is no problem but bear in mind that the following day he is transporting 40+ people in a 40ft 18ton coach without having had a decent sleep. That's why I paid to go next door. The staff did their best but it seems that a 30 room hotel has been portioned off to make 62 rooms with resulting plumbing issues. I suspect the owner wasn't very receptive and left all the aggro to his staff who to be fair did a blinding job of spinning plates juggling rooms. Summary... Staff, food, location all good. rooms? try the Burlington Palm next door.

Room Tip: don't accept room 40
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank peter e
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I organised a cricket tour to great Yarmouth and stayed in this hotel I didn't expect much I I was not disappointed. The hotel is so dated smelly rooms filthy carpets and electric wires hanging every were .The hotel inspector would have her work cut out to bring this up to a good standard.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Raif K
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight prior to our holiday in hemsby, like another reviewer. I booked the hotel then read the reviews and became optimistic about hotel choice.
All staff treated us with such excellent service, everything about the room was perfect, the breakfast was fantastic, can't understand the negative reviews,
Must be born moaners,
I work serving members of the public and always treat my customers as I expect to be treated, all staff excelled in this by delivering excellent customer services, as for parking we opted to pay to park our car on the seafront.
We'll done all staff, thanks for a wonderful stay

Stayed: August 2014