“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

emmagibbs
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Gail saved us from a holiday disaster! She went the extra mile and made our break stress free. Beautiful chalet and very comfortable. Will definitely return.

7 Jun 2017
I was so pleased that I was able to accommodate you and your family at such short notice in one of my chalets when your other accommodation turned out to be not as expected. Thank you for your kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Norfolk coast another time soon.
daleadoit
Essex, United Kingdom
“Home from home chalet”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed at this delightful 2 bedroom chalet in Scratby near Great Yarmouth. It has everything you would need for a comfortable stay. Modern, clean and comfy and only a stones throw from the beautiful beach. Great club house on site, amusements and convenience shop along with a lovely play park for the little ones. The site itself is really clean, tidy and well kept. The owner Gail is so lovely and happy to help with any requests you may have if at all possible. Always prompt to reply to any messages and return of deposit. We throughly enjoyed our stay at number 69 and are already looking to book again very soon. 10'out of 10....

30 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for you "10 out of 10" feedback for your second visit to my chalets so far this year. I'm totally committed to offering all my guests the highest possible standards in all of my five chalets on site so this great feedback is really appreciated. I can't wait to welcome you and your family back to your seaside "home from home" really soon.
Kindest regards
Jet162722
“What a great place and a very warm welcome.”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I haven't stayed in a chalet before and was very pleasantly surprised.

Gail was extremely helpful all the way from initial booking to even reminding me I'd left a towel in the airing cupboard.

The chalet was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. An absolute pleasure to stay there and I would def. do it again!

Your age range 35-49
25 Apr 2017
It was such a pleasure to welcome you to stay and it's good to know you were pleasantly surprised by the chalet. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back to the Norfolk coast for more beach walks soon.
mark-cour...
“Lovely chalet and a great location”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this lovely chalet in California Sands for a few days and we had a fantastic stay. The chalet is very mice and is kept very clean and tidy. It has all you need for your break. It is also in a great location for sight seeing as it is near to numerous seasides and beaches and places to visit including Great Yarmouth, Caister, Hemsby, Gorleston and Lowestoft. We also visited Africa Alive which is about 30 minutes drive away and is a great day out. Pleasurewood Hills theme park is nearby too. There is also a lovely beach about ten minute walk away from thr chalet and on site there is a nice little swimming pool and a club to use for a drink and food. We will be returning soon. All round a superb place to stay and Gail the owner is lovely and is always there to help you with anything.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Sep 2016
Thanks so much for your five star review. I'm really pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay with me and were able to visit so many places close by.
I look forward to welcoming you all back sometime soon.
Kindest regards
Garreth12...
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Great Place, Amazing Customer Service”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We really enjoyed our stay, it was a last min booking. The Chalet was warm, clean and was a well thought out design. The decor and fixtures are to a high standard.

The owner was amazing, making sure we had everything me needed and kept us informed.

We will be back, and again thanks for a great stay.

Liked best: Kitchen
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
15 Mar 2016
Thanks so much for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure welcoming you to stay and no problem to fit you in at short notice. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Norfolk coast again soon.
Alexandra...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely and relaxing chalet”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Very clean and near the beach.
We had a very nice time and the children enjoyed a lot!
Gail, the owner is lovely and very easy to communicate to.
Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
2 Nov 2015
It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family, thank you so much for your review.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Norfolk in the future.
mr paul d
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“home from home”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great week in this clean chalet with everything you need was there. We had great communication with the owner who was on hand by phone any time you needed her.The beach was within walking distance and with a local offsite pub where we had a great sunday lunch served with good beer. There is also a local Chinese takeaway that serves great food. We will be keeping this place in mind for our future holidays.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
9 Aug 2015
Thanks for your great review, pleased you found the chalet clean with everything you needed for your family holiday. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Norfolk coast again in the future. Kind regards Gail
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing