Stayed in this caravan 2 weeks ago, when I first arrived I did think it was nice, until time went on I began to notice dirty stains on the small sofa which put me off sitting on it so spent my week Sat at the dining table chairs , also they were a few bugs here and there and dog hairs on carpets but I decided it was managable until mid week when I realised me and my grandson had bites all over our legs to the extent where I had to take a trip to the accident and emergancy department in great yarmouth as my legs became swollen and red where I couldn't walk and my legs was turning black. At the hospital they told me that they were bites from some sort of bug and my legs had been poisened by these bugs and sent me away with antibiotics, luckily my grandson wasn't affected with his bites and still today I've had another trip to A&E at home as they were no better as the poison spread up legs and I've been told if I would of left it any longer I could of been looking at amputation. So as u can gather I didn't have a happy holiday not sure if we got bit in the caravan or outside but some family members staying a few caravans down didn't suffer any bites from outside on the caravan park. Also my nephew was staying in a caravan with the same owner as ours and his caravan hadn't been cleaned on arrival and was full of spiders, cobwebs and other bugs they complained someone come cleaned it and missed half the stuff out so they complained again and they got told someone would be out the nxt morning and as u can guess no one turned up. When you pay so much for accommodation you don't expect to be sharing with biting bugs so no we won't be be coming back.
The caravan is clean and tidy with a nice location and a quite site, ideal for adults no complaints.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|