Knights Court Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
Imperial Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Burlington Palm Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Sea Princess(Great Yarmouth)
Prom Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
  • Breakfast included
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The New Beach Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
  • Beachfront
Fawlty Towers(Great Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Troll Cart(Great Yarmouth)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsfull englishsmall balconyfeel so welcomelovely hotelsea frontother guestswould recommend this hotel to anyonebreakfast was excellentkippersone night staysea viewon arrivalthanks guystea and coffeeshort breakfriendly welcomefamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Well Came across this little gem by chance in all the hotels in Gt Yarmouth I had the fortune to pick this one.
from start to finish a great stay although i was on my own traveling on business I was made to feel welcome by the staff I was actually booked into the motel bit of the back of the hotel 8 super motel style rooms loads of safe carparking a super room with a nice large shower nice decour and a bed so comfy best nights sleep in a hotel bed i have had in ages.

I eat in the hotel that night and the food was super very well cooked and well presented I even comenneted to the waitress i can not wait till breackfast if the same chef is on. I went into breakfast the next morning and was not disapointed again good food well cooked and well presented.
All i can say now is the hotel i have been staying in for a number of years was unable to help with a room and boy have they lost out ill be staying here in future.
I was fortunate to meet the owner Mr Nunn and the chef and well really nice people so i would not have any problems recommending this hotel to anyone.
Regards
MLK

Room Tip: I understand all the rooms are of a good stantard however I stayed in one of the motel ones at the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Just left the hotel today after just one night, but we will definitely return.
The greeting at Reception was very friendly, Donna actually showed us to our room and offered complimentary tea or coffee in the bar.
The room and bathroom were spotless and very comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious and the service very good. One small criticism is that the staff stood by the entrance of the dining room, obviously watching for what needed doing next, however, we felt a little like we were being watched. Only a small point, which did not mar our stay, but worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Would be worth paying the little extra for the sea view, if there's one available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew E
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Just checked out , lovely stay great location even though a little wet this weekend :( boo!! Food lovely , receptionist welcoming very frendly , room clean and tidy we was in no 17 wifi was fine all round lovely stay deffently will come back

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank staceyjade
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a week just to get away and we will definitely be back, the new owners Johanna and Simon were wonderful and the older owners were pleasant, it was clean, comfortable and very relaxing. The breakfast every morning was delicious and they had no problem changing the items on the menu if you wanted to, Kerry always took care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. Simon and Johanna always took the time to chat in the bar with us, even though my husband, who is American, did most of the talking and it always ended up about food!! They made us feel very welcome. We wish them all the best and hope they get a day off soon!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Joanna O
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My husband and I have just returned home from spending a couple of nights at the Knights Court Hotel and we were so happy with the welcome we got at this hotel. From first entering the hotel and all through our stay the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The cleanliness was superb with lots of nice fluffy towels in the bathroom and the sheets were spotless. The hotel was very warm which is appreciated during the winter months. The breakfast was excellent and nothing was too much trouble with replenishments of tea/coffee/toast as required. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and wish the new owners every success..

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple