“Fantastic”

Seashore Holiday Park - Haven
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently visited seashore on the 1st day of the season and it was fantastic. Great location extremely friendly staff but what topped it off was the entertainment. I have been to other Haven sites as a kid and loved them but now i visited with my pregnant wife the entertainment all for all ages was amazing and i will definetly be coming back when baby is a bit older. I can not even moan about the weather. Thanks.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Hi Lee-Wallace1987

Thank you for the excellent feedback received regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.

We love to hear these comments and appreciate that you have taken the time to personally do so.

Michelle Burns the entertainments Manager is overjoyed with the feedback regarding the entertainment as we aim to meet all age groups and to hear this is being met is fantastic!

I look forward to welcoming yourself and family back and hope you enjoy many more visits with us here at Seashore.

Guest Relations Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Went for an 18th birthday party and was well suited for a fun filled weekend away. Our caravan was only the standard one but was very up to date. The only thing it lacked was a decent heating system so better for the summer. The rooms had small electric heaters just to keep the damp out. I would recommend leaving them on at all times.
The park was filled with things to do although I did not get use of much due to having plans off the park.
The entertainment is aimed at mostly family's. Stage with entertainers on and a bar for the parents. Bar prices are acceptable. Not sure about the mash and barrel as I never visited it.
Swimming pool I can not comment as never had time.
I would recommend a week at least for this park.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hi Daniel S.

Thank you for the fantastic feedback regarding your stay with us at Seashore Holiday Park.

I am really pleased to hear you experienced a fun filled weekend away and hope the 18th birthday was enjoyed by yourself and other party members!

It’s great to know you found the standard accommodation up to date. There are different graded accommodations across the park and I would recommend that if you are travelling, especially with children we do offer alternative units with additional heating.

I hope you will return to our park as it will be great for you to enjoy the funfilled facilities and hopefully you will be able to enjoy a week visit next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Kind regards,

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed here for weekend with my 2 sons - one has aspergus and likes swift caravans ( you will understand this if you have a autistic child ) anyway we requested a swift but upon arival it wasnt one :/ we mentioned it to the staff who were all very supportive and went above and beyond to get u into a swift - katie the manager was very efficient and nothing was a issue , we were given stickers for him and a colouring sheet , not one member of staff didnt have a smile they were all lovely- the park was immaculate and they have made some lovely play areas and updated the pool :) all in all a fab park and right on the beach ! Returning may 9th for a week and maybe a cheeky weekend inbetween - keep up the good work guys!!
Vicky, wayne , jak &charlie

• Stayed March 2014
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Missyb.

Thank you for the fantastic feedback received regarding your stay with us at Seashore Holiday Park.

I am extremely happy that yourself and your family had a great time with us and are returning to visit in May.

To be able to forward your comments to the team members gives me great pleasure and to hear such positive feedback is a great start to our opening season.

If I can assist you with any future bookings, please do not hesitate to contact me as I would really like to hear from you.
Any requests you have I will be able to add these to the booking for you and make your stay the best possible experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Seashore in May, or maybe that cheeky weekend inbetween that you mentioned!

Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We used seashore a few years ago and decided to go there again our caravan was top class but the entertainment was absolutely rubbish they couldn't even make a 6 year old laugh as for the mash and barrel it closed at 10 o'clock the outside splash zone wasn't working for the whole 2 weeks we were there and it was the hottest 2weeks travelling nearly 300 miles for a holiday like that just wasn't good enough Just do the simple things right that's all we ask maybe we might return

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian T
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Brian T

Thank you for taking the time to review our park.

We appreciate all feedback received and I would like to offer a response to yourself and your family.
I was very sorry to hear that the entertainment was not enjoyed by yourself and your family on your previous visit to Seashore Holiday Park.
The entertainments Manager Michelle Burns aims to provide the best entertainment to reach all ages and welcomes any suggestions our guests have.
I would personally like to send you one of our entertainment guides for 2014 as this will give you a guide to the season ahead.

It was very unfortunate that while you were staying here on your previous visit you were unable to enjoy the splash zone area. I can confirm there was a mechanical issue and an external company were needed to resolve this.

After speaking with the Manager of the mash and barrel restaurant, I can confirm that a new system has been set in place for this season. The bar will be open longer hours for the weekend and also throughout the week. This will not change and I can confirm Sunday to Thursday will have an opening time of 11pm and Friday and Saturday night will be 12pm.

I sincerely hope you will return to our park as I would like to ensure you receive the best possible stay and offer a personal interest in your booking.
If I can assist you any further or you require any more information, please contact me direct at the park on 01493 851131.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014

we have been to seashore four years running in august and we always have a deluxe plus caravan which is always clean & tidy & lovely! Last year i wanted to try a presige caravan but when i got the keys i was not happy with the place the caravan was,so i went back to reception & the very nice & helpful lady & allocation staff gave me a part refund & put me in ketch where we love to be,I cannot express enough that seashore bent over backwards to make our holiday everything we wanted it to be.We are already booked to come again in august my daughter is so excited she has just come home from benidorm with her grandparents & said it wernt as good as seashore in great yarmouth!WE LOVE IT.There is so much to do we still havent done it all yet so we will be returning next year as well.Highly recommend the boat trip to scroby sands which you catch on the seafront,wednesday night through summer months on seafront which is free.

Room Tip: Deluxe plus caravans are such good value.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank stuart h
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Hi Stuart H

Thank you for the fantastic feedback received regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park!
It is lovely for me to read these comments about our park and am excited for your return in August.

As you have noted, there are many great day’s out to be had on park and around Great Yarmouth. I would love to give yourself and family some information on these and would recommend calling me at the park as I can assist you with the entertainment guide and look at events most suitable for yourselves.

It is great to hear the accommodation you were allocated met all your requirements and how happy you were with the location. Please do not hesitate to call me regarding your booking if there is anything I can help you with and recommend informing us of any special requests or preferred areas of of the park.

We look forward to your return in the summer and wish you a safe journey

Letchworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Ive been to Seashore many times with Haven and they have never let me down, even when i once hired a caravan privately. On that visit the owner had double booked the caravan so i went back to the reception and told them what had happend. They where fantastiic and arranged for me to have one of there caravans and also gave us free passes. nothing was too much trouble. I plan to go two times this year, i would not go anywhere else but Seashore Great Yarmouth.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank paulkevherts
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Hi Paulkevherts

Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our park, a lovely comment for us to start the upcoming season with!

Being a regular visitor with us you will know that our aim is to make our Guests holiday the best we possibly can.

It was really unfortunate that you experienced an issue with the private accommodation booked and am sure you are aware this was a rare occasion. The team here will always do their upmost to fulfil our guest’s needs and am very happy this was dealt with and you were able to continue with enjoying your stay.

I am so pleased you are planning to visit us not once, but twice this year and am really looking forward to welcoming you back. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me as I would really like to hear from you.

Looking forward to welcoming the 2014 season,

London
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Positives..... location to town,friendly staff, land train.

Negatives..... cleanliness of park amenities ie pool changing rooms,indoor play area,old fashioned caravans that are advertised as Platinum standard, while park needs alot of money spent on it and needs updating. Very unhelpful and uninterested head office staff who clearly need more training in customer service.

We have been to several Haven Parks and had a great holiday with fantastic caravans however this is by far the worst holiday we have been on so much so that we will no longer use Haven. Don't waste your time complaining though they're not interested!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank notahapybunny
Chantelle B, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our park.

I am very sorry to hear the comments regarding your stay with us and would like to offer some feedback.

The pool is being assessed at the moment and updates are being prepared ready for the upcoming season. Regular visits were also made to the Pool by the General Manager and me and any reports were followed up.

The platinum accommodations offer exceptional qualities and consist of being unique and stylish with many in prime locations on the park. I am unaware if this was the grade you stayed in on park or if this was an observation you feel accurate about this particular model.

Any reports made to Haven Seashore Holiday Park are followed up and taken very seriously. I do not have the information of who you have spoken to at head office and can only apologise that you feel this was not dealt with correctly. I would suggest calling myself at the park as I would really like to discuss this with you personally.

Our Guests enjoyment is paramount to us and I sincerely hope you will return to see us in the future as I would like to provide the service acquired by yourself and family.

Kirsty.smith@bourne-leisure.co.uk