We have just returned from a 4 night stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
Before we went we decided to up grade and very pleased we did. We upgraded to a Prestige and was allocated Caravan Clipper 8.
First impressions was very good. 3 bedroom caravan, 2 twins & 1 Double. En suite shower room with toilet, Separate Toilet room. Living area with Kitchen table & Chairs.
Great Caravan and very clean, 8 of everything in caravan, Plates, cups etc. check in at 2 pm.
5 minute walk to reception & show bar & 15 minute to bar & swimming pool. Show bar very big with lots of different entertainment. Amusements to keep kids happy. Burger king and papa john Pizza on site. Bar very good selling lots of food. Live sports shown on TV.
On site hire center and Spar shop. Spar shop very reasonable prices.
The area you are around 1 - 1.5 miles from the Britannia Pier. If you don't fancy driving you can catch the 1/2 hourly train. Not Cheap. £2 for adults & £1.5 for children any age. I suggest if there are more than 2 of you get a Taxi as it is cheaper. £5.20 to Britannia Pier. Also problem with train is if they aren't very busy then they just stop running with no warning.
Went to Dog racing on Wednesday. Very good night £14.50 each including entrance and meal. great night.
Great Yarmouth in general is not too bad. Seems run down in places and no doubt affected by the recession like every where else. Sad to see the long bar has gone. Market day Wednesday & Saturday. Many nice pubs and restaurants in the town.
Will definately come back to seashore. One of the best parks i have been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk