We booked what we were led to believe as a group to stay together as we had eight children between us and wanted them to be close together to play but we for seperate a in areas,we complained but told nothing they can do an it was head offices fault. our caravan smelt musky , the entertainment was poor. There were limited choice for food ie pizza ( expensive ) Burger King ( expensive ) and no fish and chip shop in site. I would run a hot dog stall if I hade my way !!!! We were becoming regular users of haven but I feel they are starting to slip up. We have booked up for Hopton in August as we do believe in haven holidays but think improvements are needed Hopton hasn't let u down so far but seashores was a bit disappointing. As for the road train it's a bloody rip off when you can park ya car for just £4 it cost us £7 for that rubbish train
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk