“Such friendly staff”

Seashore Holiday Park - Haven
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have just returned from a three night stay at Haven Seashore. ALL staff were so friendly and helpful - even in the on-site Spar shop! The activities we pre-booked were really well organised and, again, the staff did everything they could to accommodate our children and were really kind and patient.

The lifeguards were very diligent - always reassuring when you have several children in the pool at once.

Food in the Mash & Barrel was delicious (especially the chips!) and, again, the staff were friendly and efficient. The Spar shop is really well stocked with everything you might need.

We had a great weekend - helped by the glorious weather we are having at the moment - and will most certainly return to this particular Haven site.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hi there alimahoney

Thank you for the fabulous feedback regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great that all of our Team members provided a friendly and helpful service and I will pass on your comments to all departments.
The sports and Leisure team are fantastic and provide a safe environment for all of our Guests and Owners. This is very important to us as we understand the concern when there are children to be monitored.
I have also eaten at the mash and Barrel and agree the food is delicious! I am tempted to try the chips you have mentioned now.
Francis Harkin our Spar shop Manager offers some great deals and promotions and the variety is extremely good. It is nice to know that there is a shop on park that caters for every need as not all of our Guests have transport to leave the park.
It is great that you are returning to our park and I look forward to welcoming you back. I certainly hope the weather will be as glorious on your next visit and although I am unable to guarantee this, I am able to guarantee you another fantastic stay!

There are newer reviews for Seashore Holiday Park - Haven

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We've been coming to haven seashore since our eldest daughter was born my husband has been coming since he was 3 months old! We never stay anywhere else.

Our caravan was really nice, we actually got given one that we were the first people to stay in 3 years before so brought back a lot of memory's! Only downside to our caravan this time was that it smelt awfully like cigarette smoke and we actually had to wash our coats when we got home as they smelt from the caravan, this was a real downer for us.

The mash and barrel we loved, kids loved the little play area and we thought the food was reasonably priced and very nice.

Swimming pool was good though not really enough things for the younger children to do.

The park facilities play areas etc were great, lots to keep kids happy and they were clean and tidy.

The arcade is good what you expect.

The main let down other than the smell in our caravan was the show bar, it's just not big enough for school holidays. We went in may half term for the first time and could never get a table so we could watch the show, even the tables right at the back were full and the amount of people looking for tables was bad so we actually never got to watch a show. Kids were really upset as this is what they look forward too the most. We ended up sitting in the mash and barrel every evening which is not what we wanted as much as we loved it we at least expected to see one show.

We are hoping to get a weekend break out of school holidays so our children can watch a show as since we have been back it's all they have been asking for.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mrsheadhayden

Hi Mrsheadhayden

Thank you for the fantastic review of our park here at Seashore.
It is great to hear that you and your family have been enjoying Haven Holidays for some time and we are your favourite holiday destination. It is lovely to hear the holiday home you stayed in brought back some lovely memories for you and I hope we continue to provide many more.
It is upsetting to be made aware that your accommodation had a strong smell of smoke. We aim to resolve any reports that are made while our Guests are on park. Although it is not against the law to smoke in our accommodations, we do request that our Guests refrain from smoking in our holiday homes.
The mash and Barrel is a great place to eat and drink with the added bonus of having the soft play area situated inside. It is fantastic to read this was enjoyed by your children along with the play areas across park. We have added equipment to our park play areas this season which have received some great feedback.
It is great that you enjoyed the swimming pool and I would like to inform you of the different water activities available for all ages. The majority of the the activities do incur an extra charge although there are some that are non chargeable. I can confirm the mini activities and water confidence are non chargeable although these are required to be booked.
The Live lounge is a very busy area and is in use throughout the day. I understand we experience busier times in School Holidays and provide as many seating and table areas as possible. I will certainly pass on your comments to the Complex Manager Jason as he will ask the team to monitor the seating areas.
If you would like to contact me, I would love to arrange for the Characters to give your children a personal mention on your next visit. I recommend contacting me direct at the park with your booking details as it will be my pleasure to arrange this for your children and put a smile on their faces.
I look forward to your return and welcoming you back to Seashore Holiday Park

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hi, We stayed at seashore from 16th may until the 23rd, our caravan was at breakwater, when we went inside the caravan we could not believe how nice it was, we also had a sea view with double doors on the front of the caravan, we found the park to be nice and clean as we always do, the entertainment was also very good, we was lucky enough to see Ricky K who was on britains got talent, we would like to thank all of the Haven team for making our holiday special and also a very big thank you to Kirsty who made sure everything was just right for us, we will be returning later in the year, we would highly recommend seashore park.
linda & ian

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsty S, Public Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hi Linda g

Thank you for the feedback received regarding your visit to Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great to receive your comments and to hear of the fabulous stay that you experienced.
It seems the accommodation allocated was perfect for you with the additional bonus of having a Sea view.
The Park is maintained to the highest standards by all team members and I am thrilled to make them aware this has not passed unnoticed.
Thank you very much for my personal mention as this is very special to me knowing I have added to your experience. I hope I will be able to assist you with future bookings as it will be my pleasure to do so.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Forgot to write my review well ..... Fantastic stayed over easter holidays kirtsy smith management for allocations excellent staff are friendly consistent and genuine funstars are amazing we all came home with our favourates my daughter was made a fuss of on her 9th birthday there's always going to be a few niggles as everyone's different but we loved the site so much and the atmosphere I loved seeing my children's faces were back there as a surprise for my youngest who's 5 next week honestly if you want a magical time and genuinely nice staff give it a go

• Stayed: April 2014

Hi sunnymummy1.

Thank you for the fabulous 5 * review of our park here at Seashore.
It is great to hear that you found our team members to be friendly and genuine, that’s a lovely comment.
As you have said, the funstars are amazing and it is lovely yourself and Family all have a favourite team member.
It is always great to receive feedback and to read such fantastic reviews is an added bonus. To be made aware your children experienced such a lovely time and have smiles on their faces is super!
I would be happy to prepare a Birthday certificate for your child on your next visit and recommend calling me direct at the Park to arrange this.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this fabulous feedback and I am looking forward to welcoming you and your Family back in the future.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here from 6th June for 3 nights with my husband, son and dog. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed at breakwater we were close to the beach so it was ideal for our pug. We ate at the mash and barrel the prices we great and food was lovely. We brought tickets for the sea life centre from reception they were half the price so would recommend.. Have no complaints what so ever. Will be back in September :) the Yates family.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Melissa Y

Hi Melissa Y

Thank you for the feedback received regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
It is fantastic to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that the location was ideal for your little pug.
Nikki Turner our Bar and Restaurant Manager is thrilled to hear your comments regarding the food being lovely and the prices being great!
As you have mentioned we offer the discount Sealife Centre tickets .We have some fantastic information in our Holiday sales reception and the team would be happy to advise you on some great days out and any available offers.
I hope you will return to our Park and look forward to welcoming you back in the future,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just got back from Seashore after staying in Herring 4, enjoyed the park, pleasantly surprised by the clean and modern caravan, our kids loved staying here and had a fab time.Only downside was the location of our caravan, as we were very near to the entertainment complex the noise levels after 11pm were very loud. Not only the music from the entertainment complex but the noise from those leaving the venue (including employees cars which were parked on the road behind our caravan), as well as loud guests. Might be a good idea to look at locating families with small children a little further away. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would still recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Hi Lisa M

Thank you for the feedback received regarding your stay here at Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great that you found our park very clean and that you and your family had an enjoyable visit with us.
I was saddened to read the location was not ideal for you and would like to offer to offer some feedback.
Our Guests have many different requirements and while some Guests with small children prefer to be away from the entertainment facilities, other Guests require being as near as possible. I recommend contacting the park you are visiting direct as there is always a team member ready to assist with any information you may require.
I hope you will return to Seashore Holiday Park in the future as it will be my pleasure to assist you and to ensure a fabulous stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here from 29th May for my granddaughters 4th birthday. We stayed in a prestige 3 bedroom caravan. It was lovely, in a nice position, site is really clean and tidy. Drinks slightly expensive but overall no complaints, would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family