Have just returned from a three night stay at Haven Seashore. ALL staff were so friendly and helpful - even in the on-site Spar shop! The activities we pre-booked were really well organised and, again, the staff did everything they could to accommodate our children and were really kind and patient.
The lifeguards were very diligent - always reassuring when you have several children in the pool at once.
Food in the Mash & Barrel was delicious (especially the chips!) and, again, the staff were friendly and efficient. The Spar shop is really well stocked with everything you might need.
We had a great weekend - helped by the glorious weather we are having at the moment - and will most certainly return to this particular Haven site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk