Spent 4 nights at seashore had a fantastic time. Caravan u lovely staff we friendly. Would have liked to stay a little longer but didn't have the availability on caravan. But didnt get told we could have swapped to stay a bit longer till we was leaving. But nevermind will be visting again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk