“Fantastic holiday”

Seashore Holiday Park - Haven
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Spent 4 nights at seashore had a fantastic time. Caravan u lovely staff we friendly. Would have liked to stay a little longer but didn't have the availability on caravan. But didnt get told we could have swapped to stay a bit longer till we was leaving. But nevermind will be visting again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank matthew C
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Matthewc

Thank you for the feedback received regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great to hear of the fabulous stay you experienced with us and that you would have liked to of stayed longer.
Our Guests do prefer to stay in their original accommodation when extending a booking and it is very likely the team member was aiming to achieve this for you. I am sorry it was not explained that you were more than welcome to book in an alternative unit as we would have loved you to of continued your stay.
If I am able to assist you with any future bookings, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01493 851131 as it will be my pleasure to assist you.
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We booked a Fri-Mon break at Seashore before our 'Sun' holiday at Caister for the Mon-Fri. Loved every minute. Caravan was spotless. Park was great and the outdoor splash zone was perfect for the sunny weather. We loved every minute!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TheHolps
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hi TheHolps

Thank you for the fabulous 5* feedback regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
It fills me with joy to read your accommodation was spotless and how you enjoyed every minute of your stay.
With the lovely weather we have been enjoying I can imagine the splash zone area was very much appreciated.
I hope you will continue to visit us here at Seashore Holiday Park and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future,

Seashore Holiday Park

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Seashore for 4 nights from 9th June. Our caravan was a 'standard' and it could have been a little cleaner but I only had to mop the floor. Everything else in the van was fine.

I love the park itself. If you get a van in a decent location (we were in Herring which is the middle of the park) then everything is in easy walking distance. It was extremely clean and this includes the play areas which all looked like they had new equipment in them. Also, you can't beat the location of Seashore as it's on the sea front and it's a lovely walk into Yarmouth itself.

The food in the Mash and Barrel pub was fab if a little expensive. We only ate out once and we also had a Papa John's pizza takeaway which was really nice.

The entertainment for the kids is brill. We were blessed with fantastic weather but if it had been raining there was always something going on in the live lounge. The fun stars were really good with the kids too.

It is a simple holiday which is obviously helped by good weather but I just love the area too. Bewilderwood is nearby which is fab and lots of other attractions too. We visited Winterton on Sea which has a fantastic unspoilt beach and it's a lot less commercially focused than Yarmouth.

I heartily recommend Seashore if you're looking for a cost effective family break.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachaelhbs
Kirsty S, Guest Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Hi Rachaelhbs

Thank you for the review of our park here at Haven Seashore.
Let me start by saying how sorry I am to hear your accommodation was not prepared to the highest standard. Denise Latter our Accommodations Manager and team work to the highest standard and I apologise that this was not met on arrival.
It is great that the location of your Holiday Home was ideal for you. Although we are unable to guarantee location, we recommend contacting us of any specific needs prior to arrival as we meet your requests to our best ability.
We have seen some fantastic improvements on our park this season which include the new play area equipment. All of our team pride themselves on the park appearance and keeping it clean and tidy.
Seashore Holiday Park is in a prime location being closely located near the beach. Whether it is a stroll along the beach you require or a ride on the land train we are close to the seafront and many other attractions.
The entertainment is aimed to please all generations and our team provide a variety of different activities and shows. There is always something to do and whether it’s a day spent on the park itself or in the town there is always more to see and do.
The weather has been terrific and let’s hopes it stays that way throughout the coming summer months. I may not be able to guarantee perfect weather on your next visit although we will continue to guarantee a fab stay!
Thank you very much for recommending us as a fantastic break. It fills us with joy to receive our Guests feedback and I love to inform all team members of this.

I look forward to welcoming yourself and your family back in the future and if I am able to assist you in anyway, please contact me direct at the park as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights with myself, my husband & our dog. The site is lovely, backs straight onto the beach....which was lovely. The caravan was nice, shame there was no oven trays (which we had to buy), also no toilet brush and no net curtains in the bedrooms. The facilities are good, slightly expensive in the pub & spar shop, but that's to be expected. Overall it has been a lovely stay & would recommend it :)

• Stayed: June 2014

Hi colin-snape

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Seashore Holiday Park.
I am very pleased to read of the enjoyable stay you experienced with us
The park is an ideal location for our Guests with dogs as it is a lovely walk through the park as well as having direct access to the beach.
We no longer provide oven trays or toilet brushes on our park due to health and hygiene. I would recommend contacting us prior to your visit as we will provide detailed information of inventory provided if this is needed.
It is great you enjoyed the facilities and that you would personally recommend us. We appreciate all feedback and to receive such great comments is an added bonus.
The venues and spar shop on park have some great offers with promotional discounts and multi buy options that are competitive with supermarkets and shops around town.
It is fantastic you will be returning to our Park and I will look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I am able to assist with any future bookings, please contact me on 01493 851131

Seashore Holiday Park

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have just returned from a three night stay at Haven Seashore. ALL staff were so friendly and helpful - even in the on-site Spar shop! The activities we pre-booked were really well organised and, again, the staff did everything they could to accommodate our children and were really kind and patient.

The lifeguards were very diligent - always reassuring when you have several children in the pool at once.

Food in the Mash & Barrel was delicious (especially the chips!) and, again, the staff were friendly and efficient. The Spar shop is really well stocked with everything you might need.

We had a great weekend - helped by the glorious weather we are having at the moment - and will most certainly return to this particular Haven site.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi there alimahoney

Thank you for the fabulous feedback regarding your stay at Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great that all of our Team members provided a friendly and helpful service and I will pass on your comments to all departments.
The sports and Leisure team are fantastic and provide a safe environment for all of our Guests and Owners. This is very important to us as we understand the concern when there are children to be monitored.
I have also eaten at the mash and Barrel and agree the food is delicious! I am tempted to try the chips you have mentioned now.
Francis Harkin our Spar shop Manager offers some great deals and promotions and the variety is extremely good. It is nice to know that there is a shop on park that caters for every need as not all of our Guests have transport to leave the park.
It is great that you are returning to our park and I look forward to welcoming you back. I certainly hope the weather will be as glorious on your next visit and although I am unable to guarantee this, I am able to guarantee you another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We've been coming to haven seashore since our eldest daughter was born my husband has been coming since he was 3 months old! We never stay anywhere else.

Our caravan was really nice, we actually got given one that we were the first people to stay in 3 years before so brought back a lot of memory's! Only downside to our caravan this time was that it smelt awfully like cigarette smoke and we actually had to wash our coats when we got home as they smelt from the caravan, this was a real downer for us.

The mash and barrel we loved, kids loved the little play area and we thought the food was reasonably priced and very nice.

Swimming pool was good though not really enough things for the younger children to do.

The park facilities play areas etc were great, lots to keep kids happy and they were clean and tidy.

The arcade is good what you expect.

The main let down other than the smell in our caravan was the show bar, it's just not big enough for school holidays. We went in may half term for the first time and could never get a table so we could watch the show, even the tables right at the back were full and the amount of people looking for tables was bad so we actually never got to watch a show. Kids were really upset as this is what they look forward too the most. We ended up sitting in the mash and barrel every evening which is not what we wanted as much as we loved it we at least expected to see one show.

We are hoping to get a weekend break out of school holidays so our children can watch a show as since we have been back it's all they have been asking for.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mrsheadhayden

Hi Mrsheadhayden

Thank you for the fantastic review of our park here at Seashore.
It is great to hear that you and your family have been enjoying Haven Holidays for some time and we are your favourite holiday destination. It is lovely to hear the holiday home you stayed in brought back some lovely memories for you and I hope we continue to provide many more.
It is upsetting to be made aware that your accommodation had a strong smell of smoke. We aim to resolve any reports that are made while our Guests are on park. Although it is not against the law to smoke in our accommodations, we do request that our Guests refrain from smoking in our holiday homes.
The mash and Barrel is a great place to eat and drink with the added bonus of having the soft play area situated inside. It is fantastic to read this was enjoyed by your children along with the play areas across park. We have added equipment to our park play areas this season which have received some great feedback.
It is great that you enjoyed the swimming pool and I would like to inform you of the different water activities available for all ages. The majority of the the activities do incur an extra charge although there are some that are non chargeable. I can confirm the mini activities and water confidence are non chargeable although these are required to be booked.
The Live lounge is a very busy area and is in use throughout the day. I understand we experience busier times in School Holidays and provide as many seating and table areas as possible. I will certainly pass on your comments to the Complex Manager Jason as he will ask the team to monitor the seating areas.
If you would like to contact me, I would love to arrange for the Characters to give your children a personal mention on your next visit. I recommend contacting me direct at the park with your booking details as it will be my pleasure to arrange this for your children and put a smile on their faces.
I look forward to your return and welcoming you back to Seashore Holiday Park

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hi, We stayed at seashore from 16th may until the 23rd, our caravan was at breakwater, when we went inside the caravan we could not believe how nice it was, we also had a sea view with double doors on the front of the caravan, we found the park to be nice and clean as we always do, the entertainment was also very good, we was lucky enough to see Ricky K who was on britains got talent, we would like to thank all of the Haven team for making our holiday special and also a very big thank you to Kirsty who made sure everything was just right for us, we will be returning later in the year, we would highly recommend seashore park.
linda & ian

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsty S, Public Relations Manager at Seashore Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hi Linda g

Thank you for the feedback received regarding your visit to Seashore Holiday Park.
It is great to receive your comments and to hear of the fabulous stay that you experienced.
It seems the accommodation allocated was perfect for you with the additional bonus of having a Sea view.
The Park is maintained to the highest standards by all team members and I am thrilled to make them aware this has not passed unnoticed.
Thank you very much for my personal mention as this is very special to me knowing I have added to your experience. I hope I will be able to assist you with future bookings as it will be my pleasure to do so.