I booked this break last minute and got a very good deal only cost £171 for 4 nights for me and my sister. The caravan (Deluxe Plus) was very spacious, lovely, privately owned and was in a good and quiet location (Gannet 54). The park was very clean and free of litter. We walked into Great Yarmouth which was only a 30 min walk to the pier and also used the road train from the camp on Wednesday. The amusement arcade was recently revamped and so was the park which both look very nice. The Spar shop had everything you need even though they charge more than a supermarket but that's what you expect. The camp is an ideal base for Great Yarmouth. I loved this break so much I have booked to go again this September, but this time for a week. I'm already counting down the days!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Location next to the golden mile • Sandy beach• Fun holiday atmosphereYou couldn’t get a holiday park like ours any closer to one of Britain’s great seaside resorts. You can walk along the seafront, right into the centre of Great Yarmouth with its pleasure beach funfair and other family attractions including the Sea Life Centre and Britannia Pier. And yet, despite being so close to the bustling resort, Seashore manages to feel quietly secluded thanks to our location, just between the sea and a racecourse. So you’ll be able relax and enjoy our pools and flumes, sports and live family entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Seashore Holiday Park - Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Holiday Park Hotel Great Yarmouth
- Seashore Holiday Park - Haven Great Yarmouth, Norfolk