“incorrect location of site given.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Christoph...
Skegness, United Kingdom
“van not up to standard”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

on arrival we noticed lounge carpet grubby televisin did not work kept losin g signal and making loud clicking noise shower did not work throughout stay mattress was badly stained and in very poor condition verandah was green with mould unpleasant stay came home 2 days early

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
28 Jun 2016
Dear Chris. Thank you for the feedback. As you know, as soon as I was made aware of the issue that you had with the shower, I arranged for maintenance to visit you. In fact, they were with you within a matter of minutes. It was unfortunate that a part needed to be ordered, but the engineer did show you how to use the shower in the meantime. With regards to the bed, again, as soon as you told me about the problem with the mattress, I arranged for a new mattress to be delivered, the same day. I also visited you on the Wednesday of your stay, to check you were okay. It was then that you told me about the television, which I looked at for you, but found nothing to be wrong with it. You mentioned the carpet to me as well, but I explained that it didn't need a clean. With regards to the veranda, you didn't mention the green mould, nor did I see any whilst we were standing on it chatting, but you did mention the fact that you had to sweep it. I also explained to you that leaves falling from the trees nearby could not be helped.
I'm very sorry that you feel unhappy with the caravan, and that you have chosen to not accept our offer of a free break to apologise for the inconvenience. However, as you agreed at the time, we acted very quickly to rectify the issue with the shower and the mattress.
Regards
Emma P-C
2cHolidays
Peter P
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“incorrect location of site given.”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I was und e r the impression when I booked this holiday it was actually located in Hopton on Sea as I have family close by. However I discovered that the camp site was a further 10 miles away North of Great Yarmouth on arrival in Hopton. However the caravan was very good as was the site.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the caravan was clean and tidy
Liked least: Not a problem in my case but need to give correct location at point of booking.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Oct 2015
Sorry to hear this, next time please book hop ton or broadland sands
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing