1,268 results
All reviewsreedcutters restaurantfood outletsfalcon caravanpartridgeon siteswimming poolshellfishbreydon suiteholiday parkgames roomentertainment teamnext yearpuppet showcrazy golfkebabgreat holidaymini mart
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have just returned home totally chilled after spending a lovely Monday to Friday at Vauxhall Holiday Park. When we arrived it was really busy but the Reception staff were so organised it took less than 10 minutes to get through the line of people to receive our caravan key. As this was only a short additional holiday to our main holiday in the summer, we booked the cheapest caravan a Sandpiper 4 and were not in anyway disappointed. The caravan was large for four people with a double bed in one room and two singles in another room, there was a lovely large lounge area with a TV and a big bathroom with a large shower. The caravan was fully heated throughout and was spotless when we arrived. The entertainment on the site was excellent we really loved Complete Madness who appeared one evening they were great! My youngest Daughter loved the Making Volcanoes with the Scientist and both Daughters loved the pool. I could not criticise anything about the site the only thing was that there was no microwave in the caravan and the cooker took ages to heat up but it was only a small problem! I would recommend this site to anybody as it is such good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for caravan away from the main road as I can imagine these get quite a lot of road noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just got back from a 4 night Easter break and had an amazing time. Stayed in the Waveney suites and couldn't fault the cleanliness or comfort. Also very cosy with the heating on. Tons to do day and night and the entertainment team are fabulous, especially Neil the clubhouse host who was hilarious. My daughter aged 9 joined in everything and didn't want to come home. We all loved it and will definitely recommend to friends and come back next year. Well done Vauxhall

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I am sitting in my caravan, arrived a little while ago; microwave full of previous occupants fat; the bin under the sink hasn't been emptied; sweets wrappers and hair grips left behind. Basic cleaning not done. Glasses in cupboard wet. Stains on the carpet. Quite tatty. This was supposed to be gold thanks goodness I didn't go for bronze! Waiting for a cleaner supervisor, who is apologetic but this should have been clean on arrival. Seems that ours wasn't the only dirty caravan. Not recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank RoseMAlison
VauxhallHolidayPark, Public Relations Manager at Parkdean Resorts - Vauxhall Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Reviewer,

Easter check-in was a very busy time for us and unfortunately some of our cleaning staff phoned in sick that morning. This is not an excuse, as a dirty holiday home on arrival is not acceptable and somehow yours got missed, we can only apologise. If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Fantastic place, great value for money, superb entertainment, lovely staff and both kids and adults have had a great time!
I'm always hesitant when booking caravan parks as I have stayed in a few that have been awful but without a shadow of a doubt I would come back here. It's been fab!
See you again soon!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Visited over Easter 2014. When we first got the caravan, it had not been cleaned. When to reception and complained, the staff apologised and got the cleaners there straight away, also offered us a free drink in the new coffee shop. No hassle, lovely site, good entertainment, nice caring staff. Thank you Vauxhall.

Stayed: April 2014