Vauxhall Holiday Park
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$122
Andover House Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$175
US$68
Priceline
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The New Beach Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$104
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,087 results
All reviewsreedcutters restaurantfood outletsfalcon caravanswimming poolon sitepartridgebreydon suiteholiday parkgames roomnext yearentertainment teammini martkebabpuppet showtouring caravancrazy golfgreat holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Been here 2 years in a row with my family, I cannot comment on the accomodation as we were camping but the camping facilities are spotless one of the cleanest we've ever stayed at. The kids clubs and entertainment are some of the best we have ever seen, much better than Haven sites. Highly recommended family holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank casper1244
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at vauxhall with my hubby and 15 month old daughter for the first time this year.
We were directed to our camping pitch and was happy with the size of the pitch
The toilet/shower blocks are cleaned every hour so was always nice and tidy.
We loved the two swimming pools with the shoots and little lazy river the water was really warm which was nice with a little one and outside is a splash pool ideal for hot days.
We had a meal in the restaurant which like any holiday camp is a little expensive but was nice food.
We found all the staff to be very helpfull and the entertainment team seem to work very hard to make sure you have a good stay.
The night entertainment was good and my little girl loved louie the lion and the glow in the dark puppet show.
Just outside the site there is a bus stop which takes you into great yarmouth which we found really handy.

The only thing we didnt enjoy was the miss vauxhall and glam gran competitions as the compare just asked the same questions over and over and over and we heard quite a few people found this boring aswell.

All in all we really loved staying at vauxhall and will hopefully be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

we had a fantastic stay at Vauxhall thanks to everyone there we will be back Meianie and Paul , Entertainment was really good and a mention for Justin who was the best park entertainer I have ever seen thanks again M & P

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulfromessex123
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm always happy to come, knowing some of the entertainment team and people that work there..just family friends.. Love coming to vauxhall I hope we come back next.year...

I have been six times now and it never gets old and I would come.back every year.if.I could..just can't wait.to have.a little.family and bring them when they.can sit.on.the dance floor and watch the shows.. I'm looking forward to coming back x

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My first visit to this site was in 1971 as a teenager. I returned in the year 2000 with my wife and children and have been there every year since. This site is the best caravan park around. The caravans are modern and spotless. The entertainment is very good. The V lounge is ideal for adults (my children no longer come with us). The restaurant is excellent and I could go on. The high standard has been maintained over the years and you can see the amount of money re-invested into the site, year on year. The one thing that still annoys me is the Fish and chip shop which was superb and was the busiest I have ever known. This has been replaced with the Ocean fish and chip bar which is the other end of the spectrum. Every year I try their chips and every year I end up throwing them away. I suspect that the ole chippie was franchised and most of the profit went to the owner rather than Vauxhall. However, Vauxhall need to get a decent chippy on site, as fish and chips is the perfect way to finish off the evening. After all, Gt Yarmouth is renowned for it's chip market.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family