“Excellent :)”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Price range: US$13 - US$46
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The OG is a family run Cypriot/Mediterranean restaurant. We offer authentic Cypriot food, Steaks, Grills and fish served with genuine Greek hospitality.
Katy, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent :)”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Absolutely loved everything about this place! Great addition to a deteriating Great Yarmouth :))

Gt Yarmouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One Word - Delicious”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I went to The Olive Garden last night with a few friends, i carnt think of any faults, the food is amazing, drinks were served quick, friendly service, i can say by far this is the best restauarnt in town and i will be visiting again soon or maybe i might just get a delivery as the food tastes just as good.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Lisa P
Salhouse, null, United Kingdom
“..the best by a golden mile....”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Just a short walk along Regent Road from the promenade is this gem. We have midweek lunch from the early menu - terrific value. Don't let the price fool you, the food is fabulous too ! Lovely friendly atmosphere - nothing is too much trouble (ask Angiee !)
Our favourites are the grilled fresh local skate , and steak and eggs, but the healthy (and generous) Greek salad is a close runner up. Getting hungry now........

• Visited January 2012
Great Yarmouth
“DId not like!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Have seen peoples raving about the place, guess I just dont like the food on the menu. Was ok what I had, but nothing special. Would rather chips on the front.

Visited September 2011
chris c, Owner at Olive Garden, responded to this review, 19 January 2012
I am sorry you didn't enjoy your experience at the Olive Garden. As you haven't detailed any specifics of you visit it is a little difficult address your negative opinion of the restaurant. If you could email me at olivegarden42'yahoo.co.uk. I would be more than happy to address them then.

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Norwich, United Kingdom
“What a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Visited the Olive Garden in early January with my sisters, we weren't expecting a great deal from a restaurant in the tourist area of Yarmouth. Can't tell you how surprised we were with the wonderful meal that we had.

We were all so impressed I was prompted to write my first tripadvisor review (although I've used the site on many occasions).

We received a very warm welcome and were seated straight away, although the restaurant was very busy. We had are drinks served promptly and were given warm bread and dipping oil while we perused the extensive menu. All our meals were cooked to perfection my steak and prawns were absolutely beautiful, I finished with a warm brownie hmmm!

Definitely recommend this place and we're all going to meet up again at the Olive Garden at the end of the month

• Visited January 2012