“Simply delicious!!!”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Price range: US$14 - US$49
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The OG is a family run Cypriot/Mediterranean restaurant. We offer authentic Cypriot food, Steaks, Grills and fish served with genuine Greek hospitality.
Reviewed 12 February 2012

What can I say about The Olive Garden - amazing food, amazing service and amazing atmosphere! It is by far my favourite restaurant and I have never had anything other than a fantastic evening there!

Personal favourites are lountza and halloumi for a starter and the chicken athena for main - YUM!!!!! Can't wait to go back soon!!!

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I have been frequenting the Olive Garden now for a number of years, both by myself and with friends. We have always enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. The menu offers something different from any other restaurants around. Also, the menu is not 'fixed', for example you can have your main course with mash or new potatoes, or even rice if you wish. Nothing is too much trouble. All I can say is give it a try - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
I have to add that I feel sorry for the guy who didn't enjoy his visit to the OG - perhaps he should stick to eating a bag of chips on the seafront - shame to waste good food!!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Absolutely loved everything about this place! Great addition to a deteriating Great Yarmouth :))

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I went to The Olive Garden last night with a few friends, i carnt think of any faults, the food is amazing, drinks were served quick, friendly service, i can say by far this is the best restauarnt in town and i will be visiting again soon or maybe i might just get a delivery as the food tastes just as good.

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Just a short walk along Regent Road from the promenade is this gem. We have midweek lunch from the early menu - terrific value. Don't let the price fool you, the food is fabulous too ! Lovely friendly atmosphere - nothing is too much trouble (ask Angiee !)
Our favourites are the grilled fresh local skate , and steak and eggs, but the healthy (and generous) Greek salad is a close runner up. Getting hungry now........