“Georgia's Amazing MarsBar & Brandy Cup Recommendation!!”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Price range: US$13 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Greek, Grill, Mediterranean, British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The OG is a family run Cypriot/Mediterranean restaurant. We offer authentic Cypriot food, Steaks, Grills and fish served with genuine Greek hospitality.
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Georgia's Amazing MarsBar & Brandy Cup Recommendation!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for my wife and myself for 9.15 Saturday night. We were greeted by some of the friendliest and professional staff you'll meet anywhere. Drinks were served very promptly and the menus were handed out. A great choice of dishes , we chose shellfish dishes for starters and the wife chose chicken souvlaki for mains which looked and tasted amazing. I chose the fillet steak medium rare. That's exactly what I got. It was perfect. It's crazy how many chefs can't do a steak medium rare but this chef is the real deal. Beautiful potatoes ,veg and pepper sauce. Magic!! Then Georgia ( one of the waiting on staff) comes over and asks if we would like desserts. We weren't going to bother until she described the Mars Bar and Brandy Cup. Give that girl a pay rise cos she had us drooling by just describing it ha ha. And it was truly amazing. The staff and owners of the Olive Garden are extremely hard working, which shows in a full restaurant . Great food, great staff, great place to eat.
We're from Lancashire and will definitely travel to eat here again without doubt. Thanks guys. See you again.
Mark&Antoinette.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Mark W

Cambridge
“So good went 2 nights in a row”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

First night staff very welcoming, lovely atmosphere , I had chicken with spinach , my husband had lamb klefticon, really enjoyable with plenty on it , the second night we both had steak which in my eyes was cooked to perfection , although there was 2 parties in on the second night the service was still brilliant , a must visit if your in the area . Mr&Mrs T , cambs

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Doraxs
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great service, delicious food”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

From the moment I arrived the welcome was warm and friendly. Our food was delicious and the portions are very generous. I had the lamb and it literally melted in my mouth. Highly reommended and I will definitely be back in a few weeks.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank erdington1984
norwich
“Good shared platter ”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the platter we ordered it was tasty and plentiful and gave oppurtunity to try several greek dishes at once, service is very good.

2 Thank NorwichSam123
“Excellent food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. The menu has a selection of more generic European dishes and Greek Cypriot ones. My husband had the lamb and I had the skate wing. Both were really well cooked and tasty. If we had been staying longer in town, we probably would have visited again. Don't hesitate to go here if you're after a nice, quality meal.

• Visited July 2014