“Best Indian in Yarmouth” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bombay Nite
Ranked #153 of 320 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Yarmouth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Eat here regularly and can't fault the service. Friendly staff, good food brought to the table efficiently. Beers good, place is clean and decor is authentic. If you fancy a takeaway too, they're always delivered promptly and piping hot. Would recommend to everyone.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff are always very welcome and accommodating and the food even satisfies the Asian members of my family.

The food is very consistent and tastes like home cooking.

It's good value and parking isn't even too much of an issue as you can park on King St. after around 6pm.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kyras S
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian restaurant in Great Yarmouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We are often up in Great Yarmouth throughout the year and one of our rituals is to have a meal at the Bombay Nite Indian restaurant. On this occasion, myself and a friend visited on the Saturday night (1st March). We didn’t book as we have always managed to get a table just by turning up and indeed this was the case on this visit. The Restaurant was fairly busy and the waiter showed us to our table.

In no time at all we were asked what drinks we would like. We also ordered some poppadum’s while we decided what we were having. I settled for a Chicken Tikka Korai and my friend had a Chicken Madras. We both ordered different side dishes including two different rice plus Aloo Gobi and Bombay Aloo. I also ordered a Garlic & Cheese Nan bread. I have to say that the Nan bread was probably one of the best I have ever had, I’ve never seen so much cheese in one before.

My Korai was served in a piping hot dish (in fact it should have come with a warning as you could easily have burnt yourself on it as indeed another chap did on another table). I had this with coconut rice and the Bombay Aloo. The chicken was tender and the Korai sauce was just right in fact the whole meal was excellent. My friend also thoroughly enjoyed his Madras meal. All this was washed down with a nice Indian beer.

The restaurant itself has a very nice ambiance with a proper Indian atmosphere. It’s nice to hear authentic Indian music in the background as opposed to the latest chart hits belting out. The service was friendly and attentive with no rushing. And the price for all this? Just over £40 including drinks which was great value for money.

All-in-all we had another most enjoyable experience and will certainly return again when we are next in Great Yarmouth.

• Visited March 2014
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“My favourite Indian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Bombay Nite is by far my favourite indian restaurant in Great yarmouth. The service has always been excellent and the food is gorgeous. I've been here quite a few times with several lady friends, and they've never let me down.

Visited August 2013
ABBOTS LANGLEY
“EXCELLENT ALL ROUND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We were taken there to celebrate a birthday Saturday 15th Feb 2014 menu was a bit different and some dishes were same as usual with different spelling. It would be better for this restaurant if Trip Advisor had the right name it is BOMBAY NITE not night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The food is first class and freshly cooked, service was excellent too even though very busy but they did drag their heels a bit over the bill. £120 for five of us including drinks and we had a few too!!! If in the area an absolutely must try venue. I shall be sure to visit again next time in the area. Enjoy

• Visited February 2014