“As good as any, anywhere”
Review of Bombay Nite

Bombay Nite
Ranked #161 of 348 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pleasant, comfortable, with background Indian music that repeats after a while. Staff not over-attentive, but anxious to please. The food was as good as any that I've had, anywhere.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This restaurants is ok but not as good as it use to be , its hit and miss but is the best of the Indian around here , some times the food is just warm but still tastes ok

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Eat here regularly and can't fault the service. Friendly staff, good food brought to the table efficiently. Beers good, place is clean and decor is authentic. If you fancy a takeaway too, they're always delivered promptly and piping hot. Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff are always very welcome and accommodating and the food even satisfies the Asian members of my family.

The food is very consistent and tastes like home cooking.

It's good value and parking isn't even too much of an issue as you can park on King St. after around 6pm.

1  Thank Kyras S
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We are often up in Great Yarmouth throughout the year and one of our rituals is to have a meal at the Bombay Nite Indian restaurant. On this occasion, myself and a friend visited on the Saturday night (1st March). We didn’t book as we have always managed to get a table just by turning up and indeed this was the case on this visit. The Restaurant was fairly busy and the waiter showed us to our table.

In no time at all we were asked what drinks we would like. We also ordered some poppadum’s while we decided what we were having. I settled for a Chicken Tikka Korai and my friend had a Chicken Madras. We both ordered different side dishes including two different rice plus Aloo Gobi and Bombay Aloo. I also ordered a Garlic & Cheese Nan bread. I have to say that the Nan bread was probably one of the best I have ever had, I’ve never seen so much cheese in one before.

My Korai was served in a piping hot dish (in fact it should have come with a warning as you could easily have burnt yourself on it as indeed another chap did on another table). I had this with coconut rice and the Bombay Aloo. The chicken was tender and the Korai sauce was just right in fact the whole meal was excellent. My friend also thoroughly enjoyed his Madras meal. All this was washed down with a nice Indian beer.

The restaurant itself has a very nice ambiance with a proper Indian atmosphere. It’s nice to hear authentic Indian music in the background as opposed to the latest chart hits belting out. The service was friendly and attentive with no rushing. And the price for all this? Just over £40 including drinks which was great value for money.

All-in-all we had another most enjoyable experience and will certainly return again when we are next in Great Yarmouth.