Second time we have stayed at the Seafield Lodge. Minor criticism last year about the quantity of oil used to cook the breakfast had been addressed. Choice of a full Scottish breakfast (well cooked and presented) or kippers. The Proprietor was friendly and very attentive - nothing was too much trouble.
We had paid in advance for a superior room but the Proprietor upgraded us to a suite on arrival. The suite was clean, spacious and very comfortable with tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom was large and more than adequate although the decor was slightly dated. The bathroom had been fitted with a luxury spa bath which was much appreciated at the end of an arduous day.
Overall a very welcoming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland