First time staying in Grantown, we were fortunate to find this hotel. The new owners are lovely, very friendly and helpful. We took our little dog with us and they were brilliant with him. Food is good, breakfast plentiful but the coffee could be better however. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland