I stayed at the Garth Hotel and had my breakfast here. All other meals were at the Grant Arms where I was enjoying the SRGC Discussion Weekend.
The room was excellent with all expected facilities and that welcome cup of coffee/tea.
The staff were very friendly with constant smiles.
Breakfast was excellent and I enjoyed the best scrambled eggs I have ever had - the secret was the added cream!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garth Hotel, standing on the north end of the village square, in the heart of Grantown-on-Spey, was built in the 1850's and began its life as an Inn. Over the years the hotel has prospered, becoming the Premier Independent Hotel in Grantown-on-Spey. This Scottish hotel, near Aviemore, has recently been refurbished to encompass the perfect blend of elegant Victorian design and originality and all modern comforts. Fine hotel accommodation in the Scottish Highlands offering the standard of hospitality that Scotland has become renowned for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and LateRooms so you can book your Garth Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garth Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Garth Hotel & Restaurant Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland