We stayed 3 nights in this lovely little hotel culminating on Burns Night on January 25th. We found the Garth Hotel great value for money as well as being comfortable, warm and cosy with a lovely log fire in the guest lounge. We ate in the restaurant each night and the food was excellent. We were made to feel at home by the friendly and welcoming staff. They were attentive to all our needs and made us at once relaxed and at home.
The Burns night dinner and ceilidh was wonderful - a night we will remember for a long time.
I would recommend the Garth to anyone and we shall certainly be looking to return at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garth Hotel, standing on the north end of the village square, in the heart of Grantown-on-Spey, was built in the 1850's and began its life as an Inn. Over the years the hotel has prospered, becoming the Premier Independent Hotel in Grantown-on-Spey. This Scottish hotel, near Aviemore, has recently been refurbished to encompass the perfect blend of elegant Victorian design and originality and all modern comforts. Fine hotel accommodation in the Scottish Highlands offering the standard of hospitality that Scotland has become renowned for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Garth Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garth Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Garth Hotel & Restaurant Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland