A lovely experience from start to finish. Arrived after completing the Dava way to a lovely welcome, comfortable room and hot bath. Bedrooms was compact but well proportioned. Bathroom was spotless and exceptionally warm with bath and power shower above. Bed was comfortable with crisp clean sheets. Cracking little bar in the hotel with well proved libations. Guest sitting room is a step out of the Victorian era with Wally Dogs on the mantlepiece and a roaring fire. Meals were high quality and service throughout a treat. I shall certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garth Hotel, standing on the north end of the village square, in the heart of Grantown-on-Spey, was built in the 1850's and began its life as an Inn. Over the years the hotel has prospered, becoming the Premier Independent Hotel in Grantown-on-Spey. This Scottish hotel, near Aviemore, has recently been refurbished to encompass the perfect blend of elegant Victorian design and originality and all modern comforts. Fine hotel accommodation in the Scottish Highlands offering the standard of hospitality that Scotland has become renowned for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Garth Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garth Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Garth Hotel & Restaurant Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland