“Fabulous restaurant”

Siam Garden Thai Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 138 Restaurants in Grantham
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Siam Garden is a fine dining restaurant with buffet available on Monday nights. Express and set lunch available on Mon, Wed - Sat (Closed on Sunday). The restaurant is set in a beautiful garden with a lovely fish pond.
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Always wonderful food and service, this is our favourite restaurant. Cannot fault it at all.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank JennyAN

Grantham, England
“Great night out”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This is one of the best restaurants in Grantham. So good in fact that you'd be hard pressed to prize my sister out of the place. The location is right next to Sainsburys' car park and a busy main road so you'd be forgiven for thinking it would all be a bit grubby, a bit noisy and a tad frantic. Nothing of the sort! A small car park leads down into a sunken garden and as you descend the steps the traffic noise just disappears and you're left with a quiet, pleasant walk to a long, low, single floor restaurant.

Once there the service is exceptional. Everyone working there seems to really enjoy their jobs, it's always a sea of smiles and quietly efficient service.

The food is typical Western-Thai fare but it's all done very well and the prices are reasonable. All in all it's a lovely place for a good night out.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Andy B
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We alway have good service and lovely food at the Siam Garden. We have eaten at lunch and dinner and, although it is not cheap, always seems good value to us. We have even turned up very nearly at closing time and we still had the same great level of food and service.

I can recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Richard O
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Satisfactory Satisfaction”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I went with a group of four colleagues to Siam Garden in Grantham, Lincs. After reading previous reviews I was prepared for a lovely meal and great service.

I would say the food was good, although the menu is somewhat constrained - there is not a lot of variation. Personally, I like spicy food so I ordered a pork dish that was allegedly 'hot'. All I have to say is, if you are looking for a spicy meal, pass on this restaurant. The dish was not even mild.

Everything else that we ordered was good. Nothing special. As was the service. Nothing about Siam Garden blew my mind, however I would most certainly go again.

If you like Thai cuisine, then Siam would probably be your best choice. If you're not set on eating Thai, then I personally belive you can find something better on Trip Advisor's list for Grantham. Cheers.

• Visited April 2012
Martock, United Kingdom
“An enjoyable experiance”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I must admit to being a Thai food lover and always try to seek a Thai restaurant out wherever I travel.
Food and service were both above average and I would certainly recommend a visit.
Nice fresh ingredients and a good menu.

Visited April 2012