I normally stop in more modern hotels, but was pleasantly surprised by the Angel and Royal.
It is immaculately kept, has some lovely quirks and a fantastic charm.
Great attention to detail with rooms which are beautifully and spotlessly presented.
Everything's been thought of for you from car parking at the back with a code to get out, wi-fi codes given out and a generous supply of coffee, tea biscuits etc in rooms.
Staff friendly and keen to help and the food was excellent.
Superb location right in the town centre as well.
Only a brief stay, but hugely impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically situated in the ancient market town of Grantham in the south-west corner of Lincolnshire - The Angel and Royal Hotel is an historic hotel - in fact the oldest inn in Britain - and has hosted seven Kings over 800 years - Today the Angel and Royal features an award winning restaurant - cosy fire-lit nooks and bars and modern conference facilities - The individually designed rooms feature modern interiors and colours which complement the magnificent original features of the building - They all offer the facilities required for a comfortable stay including en-suite bathrooms - Freeview TV - phone - internet access - All rooms are no smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Angel And Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Grantham
- BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel Grantham, Lincolnshire