We stayed here for one night and will definitely be going back. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The food is very reasonably priced and cooked to perfection. Our room was quite warm when we arrived (on the one summers day) but a fan was found and delivered to the room as soon as we asked. Breakfast was delicious as well with plenty to choose from. This hotel has an interesting history with lots of nooks and crannies to look at. In our room and I assume the other rooms there is a potted history of the hotel. Richard 3rd stayed here so be amongst royalty and give it a go. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically situated in the ancient market town of Grantham in the south-west corner of Lincolnshire. The Angel and Royal Hotel is an historic hotel in fact it is reputedly the oldest inn in Britain and has hosted seven Kings over the last 800 years. Today the Angel and Royal features an award winning restaurant, cosy firelit nooks and bars and modern conference facilities. Additionally Turpins Cocktail & Prosecco bar is a great place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks or to meet family or friends. The individually designed rooms feature modern interiors and colours which complement the magnificent original features of the building. They all offer the facilities required for a comfortable stay including en-suite bathrooms - Freeview TV - phone - free wifi internet access. All rooms are no smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Angel & Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Angel And Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Grantham
- Best Western Angel & Royal Hotel Grantham, Lincolnshire