Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Ideal location on the main high road in Grantham town centre.
The building had a lot of character with a very nice bar.
Room was a fair size and well serviced, staff all very friendly and helpful.
I did book b&b without knowing breakfast didn't start until 8am on the Saturday morning, too late for me unfortunately. Reception did offer cereals etc but I would have preferred a cooked breakfast.
Car park is at the rear of the property,which is oneway. If arriving with the hotel on your left take the first turning on your left after you pass the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically situated in the ancient market town of Grantham in the south-west corner of Lincolnshire - The Angel and Royal Hotel is an historic hotel - in fact the oldest inn in Britain - and has hosted seven Kings over 800 years - Today the Angel and Royal features an award winning restaurant - cosy fire-lit nooks and bars and modern conference facilities - The individually designed rooms feature modern interiors and colours which complement the magnificent original features of the building - They all offer the facilities required for a comfortable stay including en-suite bathrooms - Freeview TV - phone - internet access - All rooms are no smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Angel And Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Grantham
- BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel Grantham, Lincolnshire