My husband and I loved this hotel and intend to return for a weekend as soon as possible. We had a room with a 4 poster be; the layout of the hotel was fantastic with a street running underneath the middle of it having beautiful period street lamps on it. There were historic 'stocks' which we photographed alongside the bed and the street. The staff were lovely and the restaurant was a gorgeous period room. I was fascinated to read the history of the hotel in the brochure. We can't wait to go back. Don't be fooled by the "High Street" location; we were nestled in the heart of the hotel & absolutely undisturbed by traffic or noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically situated in the ancient market town of Grantham in the south-west corner of Lincolnshire - The Angel and Royal Hotel is an historic hotel - in fact the oldest inn in Britain - and has hosted seven Kings over 800 years - Today the Angel and Royal features an award winning restaurant - cosy fire-lit nooks and bars and modern conference facilities - The individually designed rooms feature modern interiors and colours which complement the magnificent original features of the building - They all offer the facilities required for a comfortable stay including en-suite bathrooms - Freeview TV - phone - internet access - All rooms are no smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Angel And Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Hotel
- Angel Royal Grantham
- BEST WESTERN Angel & Royal Hotel Grantham, Lincolnshire