We stayed at the Premier Inn Grantham because we were clearing my father-in-law's bungalow as he is now resident in a bungalow near us in Gloucestershire. We checked into the hotel all well the staff very welcoming.
Two possible niggles - 1) the shower is pityful - it was raining harder outside! Instead of a dripple a good flow of water would make all the difference. My son and his girlfriend had a room in another part of the hotel and their shower water pressure was very good, my daughter in the room next door had very poor water pressure in ther shower as well (it does take ages to wash the soap off and rinse your hair!) - perhaps a blocked filter??
2) The food in the restaurant is good of pub food quality, but just one or two more meals for those who are not starving themselves to death, but trying to shed a few pounds, would be wonderful. Perhaps there were things on the menu I missed and if that is the case, apologies. Breakfasts had healthy choices and all was freshley cooked if you had cooked breakfast.
So a good place to stay, clean, tidy, friendly staff and we would no doubt stay again, but a bit more water would be wonderful. Are there rooms for £29 ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only two miles from Grantham town centre and train station, and minutes away from the A1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Grantham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Grantham Hotel Grantham
- Premier Inn Grantham Hotel Lincolnshire