First time at this PI.
This is probably the closest PI to home we have stayed at, however as we were going on an excursion train from Grantham very early in the morning, we decided to stay here.
Nice PI, situated right next to the A1. However there was no noise from our room. Good insulation.
Friendly staff as always but I did feel that the one person on the reception was a bit snowed under. When i went down for some extra towels in the evening i was stood waiting a good 5 mins before I was seen to. They had to deal with two other families before me.
The room was a standard PI one but the room was slightly longer than normal. All the facilities were the same as 90% of PIs we have stayed in but it was just 'longer'!
Good sized free car park with a Brewers Fayre as the restaurant of choice, we didnt go in here tho.
not much more to say... oh!!! no air conditioning but they will gladly lend you a fan to put in the room and the windows do open.
overall? yeah we liked it. would we stay again? its not likely to happen BUT... there are other train excursions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only two miles from Grantham town centre and train station, and minutes away from the A1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Grantham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Grantham Hotel Grantham
- Premier Inn Grantham Hotel Lincolnshire