We recently stayed at the Hampsfell Hotel on a trip to explore the Southern area of the Lake District. The bedrooms were very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was very good and the evening meals had a good choice and cooked to perfection. The hotel is situated on a hillside at the back of Grange over Sands, it is very quiet and surrounded by woodland, there is a lovely garden and seating area outside. It is very convenient for visiting the Southern end of the Lake District. The only criticism we would make is that, we had been out all day touring and felt a little rushed for the evening meal, as this had to be ordered by 7.30, just the extra half hour would have been really good. However, we did thoroughly enjoy our stay at The Hampsfell House Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel restaurant and bar open to non residents ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampsfell House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampsfell Hotel Grange Over Sands
- Hampsfell House Hotel Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria