This hotel is beautiful and set in a gorgeous location. The staff are friendly and attentive, the rooms are big and well equipped, the grounds and woodland walk are well maintained and overall our break was enjoyed and relaxing, especially with a two year old who was made to feel welcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 20 acres of private gardens, overlooking Morecambe Bay, the Cumbria Grand hotel boasts 124 en-suite rooms, a restaurant and bar/lounge. There are various sporting and leisure facilities including a tennis court and putting green. Free parking is also available as well as Free WiFi in public areas, in Superior Rooms, or in all rooms if you book direct with the hotel. The rooms feature TV’s, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser presses and hairdryers. Guests at the Cumbria Grand can enjoy a game of snooker in the games room and for those who prefer to be outdoors, a leisurely stroll across the private gardens could be the perfect way to unwind. The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide variety of fresh seasonal dishes made using local produce, such as freshly caught shrimps and an extensive list of fine wines and other beverages. The hotel is a short walk away from the beach and the town centre of Grange-over-Sands with its quaint shops and cafes. Lake Windermere is six miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cumbria Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumbria Grand Hotel Grange-Over-Sands
- Cumbria Grand Grange Over Sands
- Cumbria Grand Hotel Grange-Over-Sands