“Neither good near bad”

The Amber Court Restaurant
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I had a reasonable meal here but I would come rushing back. The place was dead so the service was quick. Not the best chinese I have ever had.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I tried this Chinese restaurant when several other eating places in Grange-over-Sands seemed rather unwelcoming. Although it was around 7pm there was only one other couple eating there, so I was served quickly with a delicious meal and spent a relaxing hour with a Chinese beer and a local newspaper which I picked up there. I would definitely recommend the Chicken in Cointreau and orange sauce, and if in the town again, would choose this restaurant again.

3  Thank MauriceWilkins