Stayed here for one night with a group of friends for a night out in Newcastle. Hotel is lovely and staff were friendly and helpful upon arrival, giving us taxi cards so we could get home ok from town only about 5 minutes from the city centre in a cab. We had requested a twin room and were given a double.. As the hotel was full the reception staff sent someone up to make up the sofa bed which was helpful, but unfortunately not very comfortable to sleep on. Otherwise the room was lovely, very large and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead