“New year eve”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We spent a fabulous new year eve here at the imperial, fantastic atmosphere, beautiful food, excellent service. 10/10 on everything. Cannot praise enough.

There are newer reviews for The Imperial Restaurant

Reviewed 17 January 2014

John & Cindy always provide a warm welcome, excellent menu and great atmosphere. Not a lot more to be said....absolutely fabulous!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is by far the best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to. My family and I have been going here for over 15 years and it is as amazing as ever. The food quality is superb and the staff and atmosphere make it a truly enjoyable evening. The Sunday lunch menu is very affordable and plenty to choose from but full menu is always available. Very modern surroundings with a buzz in the air from everyone having a good time. I can recommend a take away too, delicious. Celebrated my 40th here and as always staff went out of there way to ensure we all had a good time. Remember to book as it's always popular but a must for any occasion. Enjoy

Reviewed 6 January 2014

On arrival we were shown to our seats in a courteous manner, an airy, welcoming place. There was an excellent choice of food on the menu, the food arrived after an appropriatte time and was of the highest standard, I cannot praise the staff enough

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Me & my husband pre-booked as we had read the reviews advising this on arrival we were greeted immediately & offered a choice of tables which I thought was really nice we chose to sit at the back which was nice & secluded the restaurant is decorated very well & very clean no sign of dust anywhere we were offered drinks straight away & prawn crackers were on the table which were filled all the time as soon as the waiters noticed they were running low,we ordered a set meal & made a few changes which was not a problem or extra cost which some restaurants we have been to have charged for!! When the food came out it was piping hot plenty of it & absolutely beautiful we have ate in a lot of Chinese restaurants & I have to say both my husband & I have to agree this is the best.
The food the service the surroundings every thing about this place is a winner we will definitely be returning here in the very near future & telling all our friends & family about this little hidden gem.