Myself and partner stayed in the hotel on 5/10/13 and 6/10/13 we have stayed in the hotel before so when we wanted a weekend shopping at the metro we decided to stay in the hotel just to get away for a couple of days. On our first night we had a meal in the restaurant which was gorgeous and very good value for money. We were a little concerned that we weren't going to get much rest as there were lots of groups of young people going out but we didn't hear a thing we had a great nights sleep. The staff are really friendly and can't do enough for you and the breakfast is lovely too. Our room was spotless and comfortable as always my only disappointment was our view (looking out on bins) but that problem was soon solved when we closed the curtains :) we would definitely recommend staying in this hotel and we will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right beside the Team Valley Trading Estate and a short hop straight into the city centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel Gateshead
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tulip Newcastle Inn
- Newcastle Team Valley Premier Inn