My wife and I spent two nights here and we had an absolutely fantastic time. Because it was our very first experience in Newcastle, we were nervous and not sure what to expect but from the first minute when we stepped into the lobby where the reception was, the staff were very nice and friendly towards us. This made us feel relaxed and safe. We were given clear directions to where our room was located and someone even helped us with our luggage. My wife asked for extra heating and immediately we were given a small fan heater. The room was very clean and the bedding was fresh and tidy. I like my bathroom to be impeccable and I was not in any way disappointed. Our room was overlooking the side where you can see the city at night time. It's got such an incredible view...you only need to see it to appreciate it. We haven't been to Newcastle since but surely whenever we go back there, we will always stay at this hotel. Good memories only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right beside the Team Valley Trading Estate and a short hop straight into the city centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel Gateshead
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tulip Newcastle Inn
- Newcastle Team Valley Premier Inn