This is the eighth time my wife and I have stayed at a Premiere Inn and following our previous good experiences, we decided to stay once again whilst visiting the North East of UK.
On this visit we only stayed for one night only and all the staff were excellent as on previous visits to Premier Inns. We arrived at normal check in time and the very friendly receptionist and checked us straight away.
The only small problem was that we were adjacent to the main road side and quite a bit of traffic noise throughout the night. The hotel is situated in the edge of an industrial estate.
As normal for Premier Inns, room was of a good standard for a budget hotel. Two large double beds were really comfortable and we both we had a good night sleep. Tea and coffee making facilities in room and if you wanted additional supplies the receptionist was only too willing to give you what ever you required.
Only problem with the room we were allocated was that the wash basin was outside of the bathroom. Bathroom contained an excellent shower and toilet and nothing else not even a shelf.
Went to the internal restaurant for an evening meal and again the following morning for breakfast, both of which were excellent meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right beside the Team Valley Trading Estate and a short hop straight into the city centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel Gateshead
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tulip Newcastle Inn
- Newcastle Team Valley Premier Inn