Rooms are more roomy than your average PI and it is in a good location, so no complaints there.
My only issue was the food in the Thyme restaurant that I got served. Pastry that tasted of cardboard and the non existent meat coupled with the extremely crunchy green beans where I had to check my teeth! Basically it was rotten... Although I suppose I ate most of it as I had been travelling 10 hrs & was starving... But then, I would've eaten anything! And I did!! Complained but got no offer of a refund although the lady sitting across got offered a replacement meal & coffee, as she had ordered the same & hardly ate hers... I wish I'd done the same. Maybe it was just a bad batch but put me off going back. Shame... as it's a well laid out dining area with great potential. Still would recommend staying in the rooms though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right beside the Team Valley Trading Estate and a short hop straight into the city centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Team Valley) Hotel Gateshead
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tulip Newcastle Inn
- Newcastle Team Valley Premier Inn