Westville Hotel
US$196
Lough Erne Resort(Enniskillen)
US$619
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
US$119
Belmore Court Motel(Enniskillen)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsterrace restaurantwv bartown centrelovely hotelrecommend this hotelexecutive roombar menuevening meallovely weekendfirst classweekend breaknext morningcentral locationon arrivalfood was lovelyone night stayfrom start to finish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Lovely small but modern hotel in Enniskillen. The room was a very pleasant surprise - very big, excellently equipped and a fantastic bathroom with all the mod-cons you could wish for. Loved the fantastic shower! Staff were very welcoming and professional and couldn't do enough for you. Dinner was fine and the breakfast excellent - it's not every day I get a choice which included Bagels with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese. I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in Enniskillen.

Room Tip: No idea what the other rooms were like, but my room which was facing the road outside was superb and very quiet. I did not get disturbed at all by traffic. So I would suspect all rooms are of equal standard! And you'll love the bathroom!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

booked one night stay here as an extra treat after a two night stay in Sligo. was very impressed with bar and bedroom and had a lovely meal in restaurant in the evening. staff very helpful. unfortunately this great experience was let down badly the next morning by the total chaos that was supposed to be breakfast. food fine but we walked into a room with people everywhere no tables no staff to clear a table or tell us where to sit we had to ask for plates ect and queue for ages for food. totally spoilt what was otherwise a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

i booked the westville hotel for one night for two adults two children only when i arrived at quarter two three they told me checkin was three so went to bar got a drink went back to reception only two be told i had not booked a room i said i had they could not find my booking and said they were fully booked then they told me i had booked for 28 march when i had booked it for 22 march was not happy they put us up in one of the appartments which was lovely but was not happy we were messed about it was very stressful will not be going back there again

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Whao!!!!!!!!! Words can't praise the staff in the westville hotel.... It was very last minute when we decide to have a wedding party following our wedding in Australia.... When we booked here the staff where magnificent form advising what an how best to have the party....our guests can not praise the reception highly enough from friendly efficient service from start to finish.....so iuf any one looking for a fantastic venue please consider this hotel.....fan dabby all round....thank you so much for making our celebrations so special..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my second time staying in this hotel and I loved it as much this time as the first. We chose this hotel as its located in the town centre and close to all amenities. We planned to go into town on the Saturday night and headed to the hotel bar for a drink first. It was packed as there was a wedding and the atmosphere was great so we ended up staying as there was live music in the bar. Staff are all welcoming and you can have a laugh with them which I loved. Well done again Westville I'm already planning my 3rd visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple