“Absolutely perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AnnieOLiv...
Liverpool
“Absolutely perfect ”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice and it exceeded all my expectations. I went with my small family on the first occasion and it was an ideal base for the children. With a 5 Star hotel on the door step, my husband and I felt that we had a luxurious break too.
On the second occasion I was with a group of girlfriends and we had a gorgeous day in the spa, lovely meal in hotel and it was just idyllic walking back over the water to our house to enjoy a few post spa drinks. We had planned to go out in enniskillen that evening, but we decided to stay in... says it all really.
Already planning my next trip for 2018.

Caroline...
“Great house”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I can highly recommend no14 Lough Erne golf village. The house was warm, cosy and very clean. On arrival the owner had left us a hamper which was very nice on arrival. Whatever we asked the owner was done on arrival. All beds sorted for kids and he had arranged vouchers for us to use in the hotel. We are a family of 6 and my ma and da came as well. They loved it. We will definitely book again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing