“Excellent value at only £12.95 per person”
Review of Ruby Palace

Ruby Palace
Ranked #32 of 88 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We arrived at 10pm but were still warmly welcomed and all the food we ordered was freshly prepared.

1  Thank Newtownabbey

Reviewed 2 July 2012

The Ruby Palace in Enniskillen had really good reviews except for one and their web page showed really nice surroundings so decided to go there for a belated birhday treat. I could not believe the decor. Very very shabby. We should have walked out at this point. The food was the worst I have ever had in a restaurant. It was like a really bad take-away------------------not restaurant quality at all. I have eaten in many chinese restaurants where you are treated like royalty and decor is second to none and the food is tasty and plates are hot and all for a good price but this place should not call themselves a restaurant, A really terrible dining experience.! We ate the food as we were hungry and it was edible but we will never ever go back.
On a positive note------- the male fair-haired waiter and tall blonde waitress were very polite and helpful.
but the petite blonde waitress did not know how to smile.
In the future I will not even go inside a restaurant if exterior is shabby. I have never written a negative review before but felt I had to on this occasion.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

the service is very quick and helpfull. food good quality and the prices are very competitive

1  Thank lilie2010
Reviewed 26 April 2012

The only place to go in Enniskillen for a Chinese. Nicole and Jack are great. You will go back

1  Thank bobinire
Reviewed 16 April 2012

came here for my hubbys birthday on a busy Friday night. Opted for the taster menu which was delicious and gave a fussy eater like myself a chance to try new things though wouldnt have minded more of the starters but thats me being greedy! Service was fantastic very attentive. Atmosphere was ok, very busy and noisy with one particularily noisy diner entertaining his guest and the manager.Enjoyed meal however had a problem on leaving with a puddle on the floor at the top of a metal staircase which left me with a bit of bruising but didnt take away from the delicious food